Stumped on how to celebrate the holiday season? Here are 14 Christmas projects for your Girl Scout Meeting that don’t involve coordinating a field trip:
- Create recycled ornaments.
- Homemade spa products for gifts.
- Make homemade fleece scarves for service, scout cookie sales or gifts.
- Learn about Christmas or other winter holidays around the world.
- Make Christmas cards for patients in the local hospital.
- Have fun earning the Brownie Senses Badge with a holiday theme.
- Make a throwback candy from the 1950s for the New Cuisines badge.
- Use up graham crackers and leftover Halloween candy for a gingerbread house building contest.
- Use up old nail polish with swirled ornaments or painted washer necklaces.
- Fix a Harry Potter-themed holiday dinner or a Yule Ball.
- Make journals for holiday gifts.
- Code a holiday ornament.
- Play some Christmas Minute to Win It Games.
- Make Elf Snot.
What are your favorite Christmas (or winter holiday) activities to do with your scouts? Leave your ideas below!