Drawing a blank when it comes to Girl Scout traditions for the Girl Scout Way badges? Check out 13 Girl Scout traditions to get you started:
- Make S’Mores.
- Make SWAPs. (Pinterest has a host of them!)
- Celebrate World Thinking Day
- Learn about Juliette Low.
- Sing campfire songs (even better, choose something from when you were a scout!)
- End your meetings with a Friendship circle (ending with the friendship squeeze).
- Hold an Investiture Ceremony
- Make a sit-upon.
- Girl Scout Ceremony of International Friendship
- Play Kim’s Game.
- Read the Brownie story
- Retire a flag.
- Hold a Girl Scout rededication ceremony (try this GORP Rededication Ceremony for younger scouts or this Rededication Ceremony for Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors).
What traditions did I miss? Leave them below!