1. Host a game night.
2. Do a project that requires you to share supplies or take turns.
3. Read Fair is Fair.
4. Play Is this fair?
5. At snack time, have the girls divide up snacks like Goldfish crackers, or an unequal number of treats.
6. If your troop is of Christian background, share Bible lessons on honesty.
7.Read the Native American legend, How the Rabbit Got Its Ears.
8. Talk about tolerance. Divide girls by birthday, eye color. etc. for a special treat. Is that fair?
9.Role play fairness.
10. Make an integrity bookmark.
What other ideas do you have for teaching the values of honesty and fairness to your scouts? Share your ideas below!
How can I help you best as a troop leader? Share your worries, idea needs and more below! And don’t forget to reach out and sign up for our enewsletter.