Are You Ready for Bridging?
This week, our Juniors hosted a local Brownie troop for a last-minute bridging activity. After our Juniors got over the initial “Didn’t we already do this?” (Yes, but be a sister to every Girl Scout….), we shared with the girls our highlights of the last two years (a vest on hand is a great prompt) and did a couple of upcycled art activities for Earth Day.
Sometimes, I think as leaders we worry too much about the bridging requirements. If you think about it, if you’re an active troop and participate in service unit or council activities, you’ve likely already met the requirements!
If you’ve finished your bridging activities and are now stressing about the ceremony, here are a few scripts to get you started:
- Daisy to Brownie bridging ceremony
- Brownie to Junior bridging ceremony
- Junior to Cadette bridging ceremony
Another Junior to Cadette ceremony
- Silver Key ceremony for new Cadettes
- Cadettes to Seniors bridging ceremony
- Service unit or multi-level bridging ceremony