I looked at the schedule for our CSA campout this weekend and did a double-take.
No, it wasn’t beer pong.
The Senior Girl Scouts who organized our Murder Mystery weekend had come up with a different twist: Fear Pong.
As you landed the ping pong ball in the cup, the opposing team had to take the challenge that was written underneath.
I loved some of these challenges. Some of them included:
- Run up to someone in the room and scream “How could you?”
- Dance crazy for 30 seconds.
- Run around the room like a monkey.
- Drink a spoonful of hot sauce or mustard.
- Moonwalk across the room.
- Do 20 pushups.
- Make a rap about the person to the left.
- Sing a song solo.
- Catch a ball blindfolded.
- Eat a cracker and whistle.
- Take off socks and use them as mittens for the remainder of the game.
- Crab walk across the room.
And, our troop favorite:
- Peel a banana with your feet.
(For the record, two of them got on the floor, barefooted. One held the banana with her feet; the other attempted to peel it. The end result? They ripped the banana in half and then squished the banana out of the peel.)
Yuck! But I bet it was super funny! I’d love to hear more about the other activities that were a part of their murder mystery weekend! Please share!