More candy than you ever want to see…
What’s a scout parent to do?
Here are some ways to cleverly use up that Halloween candy collection at home or in an upcoming scout meeting:
- STEM Challenge: Sink or Float Candies
- Edible cell model
- Skittles paint
- Balancing with M&Ms
- Growing Gummy Worms
- Pixy Stix Crystals
- Chocolate Bloom Experiment
- Pop Rocks Experiments
- Make an Advent calendar
- Make Stained-Glass Cookies (or freeze the chocolate for holiday baking!)
- Crumble up the candies for ice cream or caramel apple toppings.
- Hide the candy for using on a gingerbread house in a few weeks.
- Donate to Operation Christmas Child or Operation Gratitude
What are your favorite ways to use up the Halloween stash?