Feb.17 is Random Acts of Kindness Day! It’s never too early to give or teach kindness. Here are some random acts of kindness your scouts can sneak in today or any day:
1. Hold the door open for someone.
2. Give a box of Girl Scout cookies to someone “just because.”
3. Write a note thanking your teacher or after school help.
4. Give compliments!
6. Donate outgrown clothes or books.
7. Take treats to the fire or pumice station.
8. Read a book to a younger sibling.
9. Tell a (nice!) joke.
10. Pick up your toys without being asked.
11. Clean up dishes after dinner.
12. Do homework without being asked.
13. Make get well cards for the hospital.
14. Return carts at the store.
15. Call your grandparents!
16. Dry the slides in the park after it rains or the snow melts.
17. Bring in the neighbor’s trash cans.
18. Bring your teacher some new pencils, pens or dry erase makers.
19. Make a card for a soldier.
20. Tell a joke.
21. Collect old towels for the animal shelter.
22. Collect can goods for a local food pantry.
23. Help sometime carry bags.
24. Donate extra reusable bags to a food panty.
25. Hug a friend who had a bad day.
What other random (or not so random) acts of kindness have you done with your kids? Share your ideas below!